Employment Verficiation

Asked by Jun 17, 2015 at 12:58 PM

Hello, Can you please provide me with a phone and/or fax number where I can send an
employment verification request form?

I could not find a contact phone/fax on site. borrower (employer at car gurus) is applying
for a mortgage loan through us (leader bank). thank you

150,695

click the ? in orange in the lower right of this page. There is no phone number, unless they give it to you by asking there

Would it be possible for you forward my request to HR/Accounting and have them contact me so I can confirm employment via phone? My name is Enverisa - Loan Processor at Leader Bank and telephone number is 781-641-8676. I just need to confirm position, start date that was provided to us at application. Thank you

150,695

Sorry, no. All we do here is answer mechanical car trouble questions. We are not employed by CarGurus. We have no way of contacting the Admin except through the way I explained. Click the ? and you will be able to communicate with the people you need to.

Thank you