I have a 99 Buick Century and when I use my gas paddle it move slow

Asked by Jun 15, 2015 at 09:03 PM

I have a 99 Buick Century every time I use my gas paddle it drive slow and I don't know why

Are your tires flat?

Best Answer Mark helpful

No its not flat. Every time I'm at the red light and I celerate the gas paddle its take a long time to speed up can you tell me why it does that

Could be your transmission or might have to do with fuel system (intake, injectors). Have it looked at right away, Probably not safe to drive as is.

What will it happen if I drive it like that

You might get into an accident because you can't accelerate past an intersection or you might get ticketed by the cops for driving below the speed limit.. How slow does it move?

When I'm on red light and the light turn green I accelerate it go 25mile and speed up to 50

My advice: Have a mechanic check it out, since you WILL have to drive faster than 50 MPH on a highway. Get a rental...or better yet, trade it in and get a newer car! Summertime Sales are here!!!

How will I trade it in

Just get it to the Dealer,,,drive that sucker in and they will work their magic!!