MY 2001 BLAZER WON'T START. been going on 10 years

Asked by Jun 15, 2015 at 07:54 PM

MY BLAZER WON'T START. SOME TIMES YOU TURN THE KEY AND IT DOES NOTHING, NO CLICK ,NO NOTHING, TRY AGAIN AND IT STARTS,  IT MIGHT GO 1 MONTH AND IT DOES IT AGAIN, BUT IT WILL START UP AFTER YOU KEEP TRYING, NEVER LEFT ME STRANDED FOR MORE THAN A MINUTE.  MIGHT DO THE SAME THE NEXT DAY OR IT MIGHT DO IT AGAIN 5 MONTH FROM NOW. WHAT IS WRONG, THANKS

30

Corrosion in the harness or short in wires

16,810

Check connections to starter make sure they are nice and tight. If they are good starter may be going bad. Also check battery connections clean and tighten if necessary.