What vehicle has the largest trunk space, large enough to fit two people who can maneuver around a bit but also includes a lever on the inside to open the trunk?

10

Asked by Jun 13, 2015 at 11:29 AM

1,245

Interesting question. A ford crown victoria should give you adequate space to do whatever it is you want these two people to do in a trunk. The Mercury Grand Marquis will also give you a roomy feel.

10

Thanks for the quick response. I did look at those two and although they are large, they appear to have uneven bottoms. Meaning, it may be very uncomfortable to lie down in and the space closest to the driver/passenger may be to tight for someone to fit in. I've been research and below is a list of cars I've looked at trunk photos of, but it's hard to tell their size just by photos. Maybe you/someone could help me narrow down this list to the one with the absolute largest trunk that includes an even floor to lie on. 2010 Ford Taurus 2013 BMW 328 1993 Lincoln Continental Exec. 2007 Mazda6 2010/11 Chevrolet Caprice PPV 2014 Chevrolet Impala 2013 Audi A6 P.S. I'm a writer, this is for a screen play (or is it???) :)

1,245

The winner is 2010 Ford Taurus

143,035

2010 Taurus 20.1 cubic feet. 2010 Lincoln Town Car 21 cubic feet, 1990 Town Car 22 cubic feet. I remember a movie, I forget which one Robert DeNiro looking at a Town Car. "Hey, that's nice. You could get two, maybe 3 bodies in there"

143,035

Opps....bigger but not flat

10

So I went through the list and it looks like a 2008 or 2009 Ford Taurus may have the largest trunk with a flat bottom. Let me know if anyone else finds anything different. Thank you all so much.

58,405

Body,s in trunk,scary question,