I have had inquiries into my listing and have replied, but am not sure it is getting to them as they keep sending me inquiries from the same person. No further communication after I reply

Asked by Jun 09, 2015 at 09:12 AM

That has been happening both ways. There are complaints of folks sending inquires and never hearing back from seller. At first I thought is was just a car was sold and the seller didn't have to common courtesy to tell the person, but now that I see it works both ways in lack of communication there is something not right. Click the ? in orange on the bottom of this page and ask there for help. They are good.