My 2001 Audi A4 is having an issue where it seems to be losing fuel pressure. Every time it happens the "brake light failure" light comes on and then it stalls. I've had the fuel pump changed and it was fine for a while but just recently it has been doing it again. Anybody know what could be wrong with it?

Asked by Jun 07, 2015 at 10:37 PM

I don't know if this is going to help but I have vw cc 2010 and the symptoms are the same as losing power pressure, and light engine on. I took the car to the dealership and they found that oil got into the four cylinder (misfired 4 cylinder). It cost me $1400 repairs. Parts $400 and labor $1000. Check with a regular mechanic or change the car right away. I am changing my a soon a have a chance. I hope I was able to help.

my check engine light doesn't come on, I only lose pressure and it stalls. THANK YOU!