What are somme good looking cars on the cheap. Cars that I can buy cheaply and still look killer. Kind of like the Subaru WRX. Cars that have power and 4 doors.

Asked by Jun 05, 2015 at 12:49 PM

30

In Asia where the ricers live

1,565

Define what "cheap" is to you. $1000, $5000, $10,000?

1,565

Dodge Charger R/T with the 5.7L Hemi, just my opinion. Family style sedan with 4 doors, Eats little tuner cars for breakfast. Classy enough for a night out on the town with high class dignitaries, Beast enough to rip someone a new one.

22,725

Having 4 doors kinda rules out all good-lookin' cars- how about a Checker?

1,565

Well Bob, thanks for saying I drive a bloated pig. I won't take offense since we are both Corvette owners. Keep in mind though, that this bloated pig runs circles around those tired out Mercury Marauders. Lol.

49,355

Infiniti G-37 sedan would be nice.

1,565

Chevy Cruze, Volkswagen Passat, Ford Fusion are all under 25,000. The 2015 VW Golf can be purchased for under 20,000 and many people like the looks of that. It really depends on what you like.

49,355

Earlier post regarding the stature of the Dodge Charger removed due to bad taste on my part.

1,565

No need to remove the post, I'm not mad about it. That's why I put the Lol at the end. You do have to know that there is no way to put bloated pig in a sentence and make it sound good though. lol.

49,355

Acura TSX used is also very good.

1,565

And kudos points go to Good Guy Bob.

1,565

How bout the Lexus IS 300?

1,565

Mazda Protege MP3 Edition

49,355

I sometimes don't read what I post and consider what other people may think. Sometimes this works pretty well and other times not so much.Kudos points to Stanford for being understanding.