I have a 94dodge,V-10:4/4,2500 and it meanders all over the road. Is this a steering problem or worn bushings in front end?

Asked by Jun 04, 2015 at 11:53 PM

jack up the front end and grab the wheel at 6:00-12:00 o clock push in and pull out that will check upper and lower ball joints,then have someone turn the steering wheel all the way left, than back half a turn,watch all joint connection and see if any are loose,if all look good get a grease gun and locate all grease fittings,than lube each one.also check the steering column and gear box,this is most likely the problem it's worn sector gear watch the pitman arm while turning the steering wheel if the steering turns 1/2 a turn or 1/4 turn than the pitman arm start to move it's warn inside,there is a set screw to adjust,but we will wait on that subject.