Why my review was deleted

Asked by May 28, 2015 at 10:32 PM

I wrote a review for Arizona Best Cars. Today they contacted me and asked why I deleted
the review. But I did not delete the review. So why it was taken down?

5

I mistakenly rated Arizona Best Cars a bad rating by getting them confused with a car dealership in Mesa who deserved a bad rating. I give AZ best Cars a 5 star rating and the only reason I didn't buy is because it was an older model 01 and the 04 the newer model had more features. THE CAR WAS EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN and the gentleman was very nice.