How do I cancel saved searches?

25

Asked by May 23, 2015 at 05:39 PM

I am getting too many results form y wide search. I want to cancel these an be ore specific.
How do I do that? (Cancel them?)
Thank you,
Karen

Just click the X in the box of the saved search. That may not clear your 'recent searches'. If it doesn't delete cookies then they will all be gone

25

OK, thanks...but here is where it gets dicey...It says I have no saved searches, yet it is sending me 567 cars at a time. What the heck?

25

Mea Culpa, I figured it our (at last) thank you so much! Now I can really start using CarGuru for the purpose it was intended! IOU!

Wow, that's a new one on me. Click the ? in orange on the lower right of this page. Send message there, they are really good ar getting back to you, except it's a weekend. And Holiday Monday. So it might take longer than usual

Cool. happy shopping!