Mother of Handicapped 23 yr old daughter needs wheelchair van in Glendale Arizona, CHEAP. to transport her daughter to appointments and programs. Mother is car provider and is working about 14 hr per day in the home and just does not have the resources to replace the van she lost over 5 years ago. anyone know of a good dependable wheelchair accessible van for a steal please tel us know. thanks

Asked by May 22, 2015 at 05:00 PM

Mother of Handicapped 23 yr old daughter needs wheelchair van in Glendale Arizona,
CHEAP. to transport her daughter to appointments and programs. Mother is car provider
and is working about 14 hr per day in the home and just does not have the resources to
replace the van she lost over 5 years ago. anyone know of a good dependable wheelchair
accessible van for a steal please tel us know. thanks

83,315

Have you checked with disability services? Out here they sometimes have or can get rigs like that very reasonable and sometimes depending on the circumstances free or at a greatly reduced price.