I found this car that is non working for about 20 years. I'm wondering how much you'd think its worth?

Asked by May 09, 2015 at 10:54 PM

Here's a picture of it. I believe 1980 stingray corvette

68,285

If it is all original,meaning motor and running gear,and just judgeing from out side,inside would need a little work,but just as a roller, $3500 to 4200,if it is running,may increase price.

52,055

I wouldn't give more than a grand for it. I would need to look at the interior and if it is as bad as the outside I wouldn't want it. That thing looks rough.

70,255

If it's been in "dead" storage all that time, outdoors, you're looking at a really big project. If it's been inside of a garage the whole time it won't be as bad. But still a large undertaking! Check out the underside of the car very carefully. The body is fiberglass so it won't rust. But the undercarriage could be in very poor condition. Proceed with caution. Be certain that the seller has the proper documents to sell the car as well. A clear title, old registration, or whatever your State requires to transfer ownership of a vehicle. Also, get the vehicle identification number and either run a Carfax or check with NCIB, in Washington DC, to insure that the car has never been reported stolen and unrecovered. I agree with Bob, $1000. HTH. -Jim