I am joining university in a couple of months and I need an affordable car

10

Asked by May 09, 2015 at 11:21 AM

Need a good looking 2006-2010 coupe car with power outlets and good looking interior at
a price no more than 120$ /mo

217,185

Cargurus is a listing site, you will need to find one on your own or work with a car dealer. Your amount of payment will be based on the car and how much money you put down and how long you finance. A Honda Civic would be what you are looking for.

Best Answer
10

Thanks ! are the repair and maintenance costs affordable ?

217,185

You might also want to consider a Toyota corrola, maybe even the sporty S version. I mention those car, because they are easy to repair and don't require a ton of maintenance.