A hose bust that connected to the engine. When it bust all the antifreeze came out, what is the hose called? Can I just take the broken hose and reuse it?

Asked by May 07, 2015 at 12:34 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

The Car was over
heating when the hose

1 Answer


You most probably need to replace the hose and get new clamps for it. Then refill with the proper antifreeze. Use 50/50 mix.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 171,750
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 92,540
#3 tenspeed
Reputation 74,710
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.