Have there been issues with the F-150s gadgetry that is installed in the luxury models? www.charliefordcertified.com

Asked by May 04, 2015 at 05:05 PM

8,740

Try recalls and service bulletins that pertain to your make, model, year. I get more understanding researching at the library because they pay for an in house automotive database......I canbe sure the info is acurate and actually applies to my vehicle in question, then read about concerns and how to fix mine. I can also call a dealer service advisor if I know my vin and get an oasis with service code entered for general info, broadcast message or service messages pertaining to actual problems if I have questions and they are seen happening or sometimes said by someone else to be an issue.