I have a 1994 Ford explore and my wife backed it up I went to start it back up to leave and the truck has no power or lights on inside and does not turn over or make a sound. What would cause this

20

Asked by May 02, 2015 at 07:44 PM

A battery cable came loose, if it started a few minutes before the battery it's self is good. But cable terminals can suddenly lose contact if not clean and tight. If they are OK, better start checking fuses beginning in the underhood PDS, junction box, starting with the main and alternator fuses or fusible links

.

20

Is there a way to check the relay

See the one that says WOT A/C RELAY. WOT means Wide Open Throttle and shuts off the A/C when you 'floor it' for max power. Put that one in the plug right next to it, pull out PCM relay and put the WOT relay in it's place . It's a real longshot...I actually doubt it will be that but possible and a no-cost try that will do no harm. But if by miracle it starts, then you need a new PCM relay.