Will 04 dakota 3.7 go into 08 charger 3.5

Asked by Apr 26, 2015 at 02:34 PM

7,315

My first question is why? and if you could it certainly would't be a plug and play situation. Way to much hassle, not worth the effort.

Not to mention you lose 40HP the 3.7L in the '04 Dakota is 210HP and the 3.5 in '08 Charger is 250

23,975

NO.

25,605

Guessing you have a blown motor in the Charger and trying to replace it with another Dodge engine you found on Craigslist, a scrapyard (maybe?)....Just don't do it. Replace it with what it came with and avoid any headaches. Better yet, just ditch the Dodge and get something more reliable and save yourself much more $$$ and grief in the future.