Are these prices from 1500-5000 a down payment or the actual price of the vehicles?

Asked by Apr 25, 2015 at 11:45 PM

I am looking for a car to purchase. But I am not sure if the prices I am searching for are
down payments or the full price of the vehicles?

21,125

It really depends upon your credit. If you have a credit score that's high enough and proof of income, you can purchase any car you want and in many cases for zero down. If you are able to join a Federal Credit Union, you'll save money as they are much more consumer friendly offering lower rates than regular banks. I would advise you to look for a CPO lease return, you're going to get a better deal and you can finance that as well. Good luck.

21,125

As far as down payments are concerned, the larger the amount you put down has a direct impact on what your monthly payment will be, there's no magic here.