Want to buy COMPACT SUV

Asked by Apr 22, 2015 at 04:00 PM

Hi guru's,

From past few months I’m actively
searching for an SUV to buy but I’m so
confused that I can’t make a decision. So,
thought that of asking some experts. Can
anyone please help me answering the
following questions?

·         Which is the best compact SUV?

·          What are the things to consider while
buying?

·         How do I find a great deal?

·         How do I negotiate with the dealers?

·         Should I buy a new (or) Manufacturer
Certified pre-owned (or) Used – used from
local dealer? Or used from any specific
website? Or used from classifieds?

Any help (or) suggestions are highly
appreciated.

Thanks! in advance

All opinion Best compact SUV Toyota Rav4 consider how many owners. More than 2- avoid. Search the listings here for deals. Buy certified used. The new ones are inferior to pre-2011 Listings here or local Dealer

As for dealer negotiations, depends on your leverage. Your credit score and how much you have down or equity in trade-in

615

The price means nothing if you're not happy with the vehicle. My best advice: try to narrow your choices down to 3, then find dealers that will let you take the vehicle for at least a weekend. Drive it the way you would in everyday driving, like commuting. If you'd ever take it on a long trip, then include at least 40 miles of expressway/ interstate driving. Make sure you're comfortable with all the controls; can you easily pair your phone with the Bluetooth? Is it quiet enough? Do you like the way it rides and handles? Will you be hauling things in it? Then make sure they fit. Do you have children- how easy are their seats to put in and remove? Does it fit in your garage/ work parking space? Handle all these issues and then we'll talk about negotiating.