i have a john deere 318 with electric fuel pump will this have a relay on it also recently keeps blowing fuses

10

Asked by Apr 19, 2015 at 09:26 AM

just a garden tractor but needs fixing

83,175

I don't know much about tractors, but I know my MTD had an electric fuel pump that was fused inline then wired directly to the ignition switch, no relay, the low oil pressure cut out was hooked up to the spark control. It should be fairly easy to trace the wires from the fuel pump to where it is connected. Just something I ran across in my days.

Best Answer
10

best answer igot so far thanks

83,175

Have you tried the JD web site? Maybe they have an online tech manual, or possibly someone posted a web page about it. Couldn't hurt to look.