Buying a newer used car soon need advise!

45

Asked by Apr 15, 2015 at 05:03 PM

Guys, I am currently in the market for a newer car to replace my old toyota corolla. I am
graduating college in a month and will be able to afford a payment of around $600 a
month including insurance. I have been looking at 2005-2008 M3's, 2010-2012 335i
XDrive's, 2011-2012 CTS Coupes, new Mustangs, etc. Any
suggestions/thoughts/comments?

45

Please keep in mind I am a pretty big guy (6'7" tall and 215 lbs)

615

Where do I begin? Where do you live- does it snow there? Is AWD important to you? How much of that $600/ month will be going toward insurance? How much have you budgeted for maintenance and repairs (those costs could be significant on the most of the models you mentioned)? Do you need room to haul a lot of stuff on a regular basis?