How do I write a review on a dealer ? I would like to know as I believe I have found a scam artist.

Asked by Apr 14, 2015 at 09:10 PM

5

dealerater.com

15

First of all you can look them up on their Yelp page, most dealers these days are on there to promote their business

Which one will come through cargurus page then ?

855

dealerater is the one most dealerships try to use and brag to customers about and solicit reviews for... I worked at a dealership and we all had their cards on our desks to push people out there... so if you really have a negative issue with a dealership, go there, but first, please really explore things - don't just go off and post... remember, you are affecting not only the business but those that work there... so make sure what you post are facts and not just what you 'believe'...

Thank you for the honest answer. I actually went there and was lied to multiple times, uncovering each lie to the salesman as he went. Fake 2nd location, fake phone number (ringing to a poor woman's cell phone), and all to embellished inventory (claiming 166, having around 25) while claiming to have sold each one advertised but not available. Also, "back-room" paint jobs of vehicles such as a BMW 7 series with more dirt nibs than paint... Just trying to save he next potential customer from a mistake.

5

I was also a victim of an attempted scam. The potential buyer of my Bentley positioned himself as a music rapper. I foiled the scam by opening up a bogus bank account with a small balance until his "good" certified check cleared. It never cleared and my car was never put on the delivery truck.