I need to find a car for wholesale so my bank will finance me. How do I go about finding what I am looking for?

Asked by Apr 09, 2015 at 11:01 AM

You can't buy wholesale unless you are a dealer. It's a tax thing. Like you can't go to Dearborn Michigan and buy a new Ford or Georgetown Kentucky and but a new Toyota from the factory. You can buy at wholesale PRICES..have a look at: http://www.wikihow.com/Buy-a-Car-Like-a-Dealer and http://www.carsdirect.com/car-pricing/how-to-get-the-wholesale-price-on-cars ...but pasted from that site: Attend a wholesale auction. There are special auctions—sometimes government-sponsored—that occur in each state. These auctions are for dealers only and are used to rotate inventory. You can find all types of vehicles at these auctions such as a new, close to new, trade-ins and off-lease cars. In order to bid at such an auction, you will need to use a proxy dealer or have a dealer license.

65,905

Most likely it's not the wholesale pricing but the amount of money they're willing to finance. Shop around for financing. You may be able to get a better deal (higher line of credit) from another lender. HTH. -Jim