after changing my crank sensor my camshaft position sensor and my fuel pump assembly my 2006 Chevy Tahoe 5.3 still hesitate to start can you tell me what that can be

Asked by Apr 07, 2015 at 09:51 AM

40,545

When is the last time you changed your plugs? If no idea, change plugs and clean your throttle body. If vehicle still acting up after doing that, it may be your MAP sensor or ECT sensor.

Best Answer Mark helpful

don't think it's the spark plugs because when you do start it runs fine.going to try the MAP sensor . but will the MAP sensor cause the computer read camshaft position sensor Bank 1

40,545

Don't think so. When you changed your cam sensor I would have thought it would have cured that code.The MAP sensor's signals helps the engine control module determine what changes need to be made in the fuel mixture. These changes include how much fuel is injected and when cylinders are ignited.