When I see a car I like, I right click it with the mouse to open it in a new tab so I can read its details and compare it to other cars. But your Javascript in the page has overridden that ability. How do i open a car listing in a new tab?

Asked by Apr 07, 2015 at 08:13 AM

When you find a car you might be interested in, left-click it. You don't even have to save it. Then click 'Used Cars' again and your the car will show. Right-click it there and in the window left-click 'Open link in new tab' Then you will have it in a new tab and the previous page will still be there in another tab

Ok.now that way if you then click on the new tab you created, it will take you back to all the listings. Pick as many as you want and 'save' before opening it. The saved searches will be on the right. Right click on any of them and again, 'Open link in new tab" You can go to each car and compare in tabs. When you are finished, and want to clear, delete cookies on your computer then click the X on saved listings

FordNut, your first answer does not work as you describe it. Your second answer requires that i save dozens of vehicles that i don't want saved. I want to examine them first.