I have a 2003 Saturn Vue , 6 cyl. When I push on the gas it doesn't accelerate like it should. I have to press hard. It doesn't happen all the time. Two different shops said it wasn't the transmission

Rita Grosso

Asked by Apr 05, 2015 at 02:57 PM

It has 160,000 miles on it and the alternator
was replaced last year. The check engine
light is on, and I have the codes from auto
zone: P0963,  P0128, and P0700. Not sure
what any of it means or how expensive. I'm
trying to sell the car. KBB values it at 2,200
in fair condition. What should I ask for it? I
don't want to invest anymore money-- just
replaced serpentine belt and front brakes.

if shops are saying no trans issue, fine, then make sure the tranny fluid is full and clear the code, strange though having a drivability issue like that and no trans problem. the 128 code id coolant issue, as long as you are full of coolant, the most common problem is a bad stat with that code. although, you can also have a bad coolant temp sensor or wiring issue to the sensor. best thing I can advise on the price is to have a good shop figure out what it will cost to fix and then take that cost off of your price. sounds like a bummer, but you have drivability issue and a check engine light that wont go away.