The courtesy lights on the inside of the vehicle and the outside mirrors do not light up with the key fob. The owners manual does not specify which fuse is for this circuit.

Asked by Apr 04, 2015 at 03:45 PM

It all went out at the same time, not one light at a time.

7,245

fuse

there r missing or the lights r broken i need new lights i like to know if anyone knows where i could buy them?

Hey Camarocollector, which fuse and where is it located?

7,245

What vehicle is it?

Camarocollecter. The 2000 Impala with the courtesy and outside mirror lights not going on with key fob.

7,245

Can't seem to find the right schematic, if you have a test light check all fuses in fuse block in the car. The remote control uses the body control module to operate the alarm, lights and horn.

CamaroCollecter, thanks for the info. I will try to do that when the weather gets better.

CamaroCollecter. Thanks for the fix. It was fuse 9 in the fuse panel on the left hand side of the dash.

7,245

your welcome