I have a 1968 plymouth fury 2 2 door sedan. I need a drivers door glass, where can i find one. It has a bracket for one hole.

Asked by Mar 26, 2015 at 09:21 PM

Question type: Shopping & Pricing

I am restoring a 1968 Plymouth Fury 2, 2 door sedan. I am missing the driver's door glass.
I was told that the holes in the bottom of the window for that model were three. I do not
think so as a passenger side has one hole and the bracket for the window that is missing
is for one whole as well. I have called all over the place and cannot find one. I would
appreciate some good leads where I might purchase one

1 Answer


Try Year One. They have a lot of vintage Chrysler parts. Or maybe eBay. Friendship Auto Recycling in Tabernacle, NJ may have a good used one. They have a website. Lots of old stuff there going back to the '50s. HTH. -Jim

Your Answer:

Get More Money for Your Car
Be seen by 20 million shoppers. Create Your Free Listing


Shopping & Pricing Experts

  • #1
    Tom Demyan
  • #2
  • #3
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.