I have a 1968 plymouth fury 2 2 door sedan. I need a drivers door glass, where can i find one. It has a bracket for one hole.

Asked by Mar 26, 2015 at 09:21 PM

I am restoring a 1968 Plymouth Fury 2, 2 door sedan. I am missing the driver's door glass.
I was told that the holes in the bottom of the window for that model were three. I do not
think so as a passenger side has one hole and the bracket for the window that is missing
is for one whole as well. I have called all over the place and cannot find one. I would
appreciate some good leads where I might purchase one

70,365

Try Year One. They have a lot of vintage Chrysler parts. Or maybe eBay. Friendship Auto Recycling in Tabernacle, NJ may have a good used one. They have a website. Lots of old stuff there going back to the '50s. HTH. -Jim