The steering just stopped working on 2000 chevy astro van. We were driving and all steering capability just went.

Asked by Mar 19, 2015 at 12:51 PM

Looks like it's the drive shaft. ?

7,655

it wouldn't be the drive shaft unless it does not drive does it have adequate PSF

The intermediate drive shaft bar popped out. I'm a girl and don't have a clue about auto repairs. We're trying to fix it enough to limp home. He got it back in place but after a cpl blocks it come bk out. Any suggestions

7,655

intermediate drive shaft bar is your CV joint which has to be pressed in with a crowbar or shoved in and it will not go in right if it is set wrong