This site will be closed down do to fraud, you post cars that are not real, I contacted BBB they know what you re up to, I would shut this down before you have a lawsuit.

Asked by Mar 12, 2015 at 09:27 PM

102,145

Most likely it is the listing agent not the site, the site is just here to get the information out there.

855

I can understand your being angry, but I don't think it is the site... I've used it to list a car I was selling and had also been at a dealership that used the site and both as an individual and a business, things were legit... so I think you are directing your frustration at the wrong entity... just food for though...

Well said, both of you. Dapper get off your soap box and do your own homework not blame this site. CarGurus makes nothing on a sale. Nor charges to list.