Why do you let people put cars on here that you know are a scam? I have looked at several cars that are scams on this site. You should look into this. Every car I inquired about were scams.please let me know if you really have suvs that are real under 5000. Most are not even in the valley. Not good business, this site should be shut down.

Asked by Mar 12, 2015 at 09:20 PM

90,675

It is up to you to investigate the validity of what you are looking at, not the sites.

795

Dapper... I notice that you have posted this type of comment several times... also referencing reporting to the BBB and that the site will be shut down... I'm guessing there are other motives behind these posts... if you're having as many issues as you claim, go to another site... I'm pretty sure that is what most individuals would do... not rant about things that are out of the control of the site itself... how would you monitor all listings? What do you think could be done for them to address your constant b!tching?? They can't run out and check every car posted on here... I'm thinking you're not venting out of frustration but probably have an axe to grind with them - past employee or a competitor - who knows... but if the site is as bad as you complain it is, then just go to another site... or better yet - if you really want to buy a car, go to a local dealer site and you'll see that even the guy down the street from you has inventory rotating all the time so the websites are never 100% in sync with inventory!

Well said, both of you. Dapper get off your soap box and do your own homework not blame this site. CarGurus makes nothing on a sale. Nor charges to list.