I've found a car I'm interested in via my car guru search. How do I find out the name and phone number of the dealer.

Asked by Mar 05, 2015 at 05:46 PM

Click on the picture of the car. If the dealer posted a phone number, it is just to the right, says contact dealer on top. If no number, fill out the prompts, and don't forget to click the orange box 'send message' , then you are at their mercy to contact you. Hopefully there will be a number, because it seems there has been some sort of glitch, I went through this yesterday, I did an experimental inquiry to a person, he or she replied to me several times but I never, to this hour have received her response.

OR, if it says "call dealer" with a phone icon, it's a ring-back thing. click on call dealer, you will get a window put YOUR phone number in--- click the blue 'call' --- and you phone rings when they answer.