Hi,I have a Mercedes 2003 C230Kompressor.

10

Asked by Mar 04, 2015 at 10:22 PM

Recently i cant start the car. I had to tow the car to the mechanic and they didnt found
what is the problem they just check the car and it start and i move the car but again
when i wanted to start it didnt turn on. i have all the lights on and the problem is not
with the battery. but mechanic told me we don't know whats wrong with the car we
changed everything. every two days i have to tow the car i just tired of this car. can
somebody tell me if knows what is the problem?

67,495

This sound,s like and anti theft system issue,or your ECM may be went bad,was this mechanic a mercede,s mechanic?

10

no it was not a Mercedes mechanic.

67,495

You may need to find,in specific a mercede,s mechanic,these car,s are more complicated for some regular mechanic,s.