I have received 9 requests for people interested in the car I have for sale. When I respond to them though, it is not going through, and I have never heard back from them. I tested it myself and sure enough, when I respond to the email link, I didn't receive the "test".

15

Asked by Mar 04, 2015 at 01:57 PM

How do I contact people interested in my car for sale.  When I hit reply, or click on the
link provided to reply to these people, I have never heard back.  So, I tested it myself
(like I was interested in my own car), and responded to myself and it didn't go through.  
How do I contact these people?

142,985

I will test it and see what happens. Please don't post my email. What car, color, VIN (so I can make sure I have the right one) and zip code (yours)

15

Hi, thank you for the response. It is the 2000 Toyota 4Runner for $3500 with 210,000 miles- beige/silver and my zip is 95630. I didn't put the VIN in the ad. Rank 1 out of 12 with 785 views and 9 inquiries. http://cargur.us/2Hqfb-listing url # Thank you!!! shelley@brightonschools.com 916-343-1048

142,985

Ok, sent inquiry. Will check my email in a few.

142,985

Did you reply to me? Been a hour, Nothing yet

15

Hi, i have sent multiple responses to your email and i assume you are not receiving them. I am still here, just so you know. Thank you again!

142,985

4:30 PM Pacific time, no email.

These people are having the same problem I'm having....no response to my email. There are no answers here. Can someone please tell me how to contact someone who Carguru told me was interested in my car. This is very frustrating.