how do I leave a review

Asked by Mar 03, 2015 at 02:37 PM

How do I leave a review for a company?

If you contacted the dealer through this site, whether you bought it or not, in a couple-3 days you will get an email asking for your review. Be sure in your settings you allow CarGurus to send you email, and sometimes it comes in spam.

5

I'd just like to thank the guys at RON'S AUTOMOTIVE in Manchester, MD for a great buying experience. The used Chrysler T&C I recently bought from them is doing well and I really appreciated their friendly service with absolutely no pressure to buy. I was surprised that they let us take a test drive on our own. I had a great experience with minimum hassles even though it was month end and the guys at Ron's were pretty busy. Neil.