My car starts but won't crank think is the fuel pump but can't find the way to check if that's what it is Kia Optima LX 2005

Jesus Gomez Garza

Asked by Mar 02, 2015 at 12:49 AM

Don't you mean it cranks but won't start? Loosen a fuel fitting at the fuel rack that supplies gas to the injectors unless you have a fuel guage that will screw right on the Shrader valve found on the fuel rack. A 2005 should have OBD II and a scanner will tel you if your fuel pressure is low.

Best Answer
Jesus Gomez Garza

Yes I'm sorry it cranks but won't Start. I'm just guessing that's what it is as it turn off by it self as I was driving. I can't find the valve so I'll try loosing the a fuel fitting like you mentioned. Thanks