I have a 1988 gmc Sierra, with a v6 that I just rebuilt, and when I crank it, it dies immediately. I've replaced the tps and the whole distributor assembly, and still, the same thing. I'm lost.

Asked by Feb 26, 2015 at 11:23 AM

625

unhook your battery check all of your connections unplug them then plug them back up. to me it sounds like a bad connection. maybe you forgot to plug something up (happened to me more than once). especially one that is hard to see. it could also be a ground wire. after all that then hook the battery back up.

Best Answer

I'll try that. Thanks!