I have a 2003 Saturn sl200 and my fan is coming on and staying on when I start my car. The air conditioning and defroster are not on. The car is not running hot according to the temp gage. PlZ help!

Asked by Feb 24, 2015 at 01:32 PM

Maybe the relay stuck, making contact when it shouldn't. Not the red, that is a fuse, if that was blown the fan would not come on. But Blue is relay, click for full screen

http://www.saturn.com/content/dam/saturn/northamerica/usa/nscwebsite/en/Home/Owners/Owner_Resources/Manuals/en/us/2004/l_series/2004-saturn-l-series-owners-manual.pdf

I put that in a window alone to make it easy to hyperlink. Go there and see chapter 5 Page 96.