Hey guys I got an insurence question. How much would insurence be on a 2015 v6 mustang for a 16 year old boy in California who's family has a 2008 Subaru and a 82 Mercates? Thx guys!!

25

Asked by Feb 21, 2015 at 07:52 PM

795

It will be too much... the number varies based on city/town, etc... but you can call your agent and they will give you a quote... but the issue is with his being so young (rate doesn't really adjust until 25) and it being a sport car, you're going to end up spending like 1/5th of the cost of the car in insurance every year...