Car Gurus Dealers and Getting a PPI nearby

245

Asked by Feb 16, 2015 at 09:39 AM

I use Car Gurus in a current search, and I happen to use a wide mileage catchment area just to see as many cars as possible. However, in dealing with off lease cars, my PPI would probably be nearby my home at my trusted mechanic's gas station. For some reason, very few of the many  dealers within 15 miles of my area (some 60 outside of NYC) show up on CarGurus---and I realize that if I should find a car 75 miles away, say in northern New Jersey...what about a PPI at my mechanic? ....Car Gurus, what is the algorithm you're using, it doesn't capture so many nearby dealers for off lease cars in my case!

247,175

There might not be any cars of the type your looking at in your local area.