what should i buy

Asked by Feb 15, 2015 at 08:53 PM

I am a single parent with one child and a dog.  We need something that is comfy for road trips, spacious, stylish, safe and reliable and affordable.  Something that is five years old or newer does such a vehicle exsist?

Remove the word "stylish," and you've just described a Ford Crown Vic/ Mercury Grand Marquis/ Lincoln Town Car.

Thank you. I will research that! I actually know those cars are awesome road trip type vehicles. Smooth sailing!

Your answer actually turned me toward the Lincoln mkx and I am pretty sure that is what I want.