I would like to know about your service and price for advertising . I am a dealer in Atlanta area and would like to know how can you guys help me for my business . Please contact me when you can . Thanks , have a great weekend . Michael Shoar 678-642-8394 www.unitedautobrokersinc.com

Asked by Feb 13, 2015 at 05:43 PM

142,885

The powers-that-be will probably not see this. Ads are free, and for questions to the CarGurus Admin, click on the ? in orange in the lower right of this page. There is no phone number

142,885

Click on "Sell my Car" on the top of this page and have at it. Create ads. Your ads will be reviewed and approved before posting, but I can't see any problem. But I personally am in no way affiliated with the owners of this site