Why are we limited to 100 miles in a search for used vehicles?

Asked by Feb 10, 2015 at 08:14 PM

How do I pick unlimited miles from my zip in a search. Seems kind of silly not to be able to
look in another state, let alone another county by being limited to 100 miles.

5,625

Someone else asked this the other night.. I got it to give me unlimited miles. Here's the link, just change your zip and car features, etc. Or you can try changing your radius to 50000.. lol. http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d380&radius=50000&zip=30907&sourceContext=RecentSearches_false_0