How do you get rid of searches no longer interested in?

20

Asked by Feb 10, 2015 at 06:24 PM

I looked at a couple of different cars, and now I have active searches I am not interested
in instead of searches I am.    How do I get rid of them?   Or how to get rid of all and start
over?

6,515

I tried to delete mine, looked in my account, settings; and don't see anything there either. You can try contacting CG at the bottom right of the page. I only have two searches, I'm wondering if it deletes them in series and only queues, say, five searches at a time or something like that. How many searches do you have, out of curiosity?

20

2 real, and 2 accidents that seem to get all the playing time. I just get them as an ad on Facebook, not through an email. Thanks for looking and helping

6,515

yeah.. it is pretty crazy how many times I see recent amazon/ebay searches or whatever pop up in my facebook. Didn't know this was part of that. ha