I have bad credit. Is there a place close to my house that will take a small down payment and take payments?

Asked by Feb 07, 2015 at 12:17 PM

My husband left my daughter and I
stranded with no vehicle and no money. I'm
getting my tax refund back very soon but
dont have a big down payment.

45

I don't know where you live but there are always hole in the wall dealers who will take your money and give you a super high apr just to get you a vehicle. My suggestion is to go online and find a car in a reasonable price range (probably craigslist or carguru of course). Print the ad you wish to purchase out and take it to your bank. Discuss the possibility of a car loan through your specific bank and they will give you there terms for APR and what you can afford in car price. This way you have the information upfront and don't have to worry about getting ripped off at the dealer if your scared of that type of thing (not to mention sales tax).