I would like to know which 3rd row seating SUV is good on gas and price?

Asked by Feb 05, 2015 at 09:21 PM

Maybe the Toyota Highlander compare to Nissan Armada and the Honda Pilot, Mazda CX9, Ford Flex and any other

104,085

I was looking for something like you are looking at, after doing a lot of research and talking to owners of the rigs I was looking at most of them said for the size and the engines fuel economy they wished they had got a small block V8, everyone that I talked too only drove thier rigs in a rural setting heading into the city, speed limits around 35 MPH and thier average mileage was no better than 13 mpg, so based on that information I sprung for a Yukon with 3rd row seating, I am getting an average of 13.2 mpg plenty of room and V8 power, what more could you want? Do some research, cost of parts, labor, etc.