So.. I have a 2006 charger rt my radiator was crack. I had it checked at the dealership i did the install on the new radiator and added a new thermostat and hoses just to be safe and replace it all.

Asked by Feb 02, 2015 at 02:50 AM

But i thought i burped  the system
fully but i didn't i still get coolant at of
my overflow line. But it drives and all
the gauges read normal and doesn't
seem un normal whats so ever. Do
you think it needs to be burped more

Sounds like the overflow tank is overfilled. As long as everything is reading normal don't add any more coolant. But keep an eye on it. If the coolant drops to the add line add to the full line. If the coolant continues to drop then you have a leak somewhere. HTH. -Jim

Thats what ive been figuring but i wasnt completely sure and yea the over flow tank is over filling and spitting fluids out. But my gauges all read normal and it drives completely normal no problems its just when i turn the vehicle off within like acouple minutes the over flow fills up and spits fluids out so it kind of confused me on what to do in that situation.