whats the benefit the best and economic model of Honda, Nissan and Toyota

Asked by Jan 31, 2015 at 02:05 PM

Are you talking about a high-end luxury car or an ordinary mid-size sedan or coupe? Toyota has a well engineered car, I have nothing bad to say about Honda or Nissan but I am biased, I have a Corolla and would not trade it for either. No way. My Corolla get 40mpg hwy, and have an no problems with it whatsoever. All are fine cars But as for your real question..... A.Toyota a Corolla or Camry is the best for you buck, Honda (without moving in to Acura) the Accord is a good choice for economy, reliability. Nissan, although a bit more expensive the Altima is a very good choice.