how much would it be to rent a corvette

Asked by Jan 29, 2015 at 12:58 PM

for my prom it is april 11th

I contacted two rental companies, Enterprise and Hertz..... and both said the same thing..1) You must be 21 to drive a Corvette, 2) it can be rented for you but must have credit card and the rate is $155/day, PLUS $75/day insurance. For most cars they don't make extra insurance mandatory, but do on a 'Vette and any other 'Premium" cars. But regardless, even if Dad put it on his card, you still can't drive it unl4ss you are 21.

25,865

DON'T rent a corvette - they don't even have a back seat... if you know what I mean (wink wink, nudge nudge)

Hehheh good call Ken....A Lincoln Town Car...perfect.it IS Prom Night after all we lose things