where can I see pictures of used cars for sale?

Asked by Jan 27, 2015 at 02:55 PM

Im 18 and looking for a car to get me back and forth to school/collage. Ive only got 800.00 can you please find me a place where I can see the vehicles oneline..

Click on "Used cars" on this page but you have to choose a car first, fill out prompts but I seriously doubt you will find any $800 car. Try eBay motors too.

The lowest priced car listed on this site is $1495 for a 1999 Saturn S-Series 4 Dr SL Sedan w/ 111,000 miles. I sincerely wish you the best..maybe Dad can kick in a few bucks..all you want is to get to school for cryin'outloud. You deserve that.

85

You can also check with your local craigslist or see if there are public auto auctions in your area